Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Fan Art is Flowing!

I am on a fan art high! This weekend I learned my Secret Santa for the other Webcomic Gift Art Exchange I participated in was none other than Robert M. Cook, creator of Mansion of E, for whom I had the pleasure of being Secret Santa in the Comic Genesis Gift Art Exchange! Here is the very keen art he did for Forsaken Stars:


Check out all the webcomic gift art exchange fun here!

I'm also totally jazzed about a totally unexpected piece fan art from my dear friend Mari. It's sexy and cute and definitely captures Sera's take-n0-guff attitude:

You can check out more of Mari's wonderful work at her deviantART page!

I know I have a few Forsaken Stars pages to blog about, but I've got a serious amount of gift-wrapping to do, and as always more comic pages to bust out, so hopefully I'll get a chance to squeeze in some page commentary over the weekend!

Thanks again to the talented Mr. Cook and the sublime Mari for their gift art, and may they and you, dear reader, have a joyous holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment