Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Issue #5 Cover Art and More Thumbnail Theater


This is Fabius, an angel, and the Lord's Gun outside the godshield. As far as bad-asses go, he is the Ultimate Bounty Hunter. And he has a List. And a few of our heroes' names are on that list. The fifth issue introduces him and tells his story. Rather than just use the common wing found in angel depictions, something akin to a dove's wing, I chose to use more of a hawk wing arrangement of feathers.


Here are thumbnail pages three and four for issue #2, and I'm playing with figuring out if I want to use a simpler, easier style than what I created for the first issue, and if I should ink subsequent issues, or simply increase the contrast on my pencils after scanning them into the comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment