Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thumbnail Theater


Just updated the site with a page I lovingly call 'Thumbnail Theater,' which will be where I put the newest sketches--thumbnails--to work out what the next issue might look like. Of course, being anal, my thumbnails are coming with word balloons and lots of detail. I will be working to increase my sketching speed and learning to let go and relax while I draw, so after awhile I'm sure they won't look so complete. Of course, a lot of my conceptual designs are pretty detailed...uh-oh. Anyway, here are the thumbnails for page one of the second issue.

Here we introduce Captain Sera and the Vampire Azzi, now ostensibly her prisoner, while she readies her ship, the Bluebird for a hypercurve jump. Which won't be good for the vampire, as he's tied to the fission core. Yeah, ouch. Sera's also set herself up for some light reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment